Private Catamaran Trips in Maui
White sand, crystal clean water, black sand beaches, waterfalls and mountains - Maui is the second largest island of Hawaii. Contact Hawaii Sailing Adventures to reserve a private boat or catamaran charter to explore the white, black and red, beaches, or enjoy Maui's many activities including: Surfing, snorkeling, biking, wind surfing, swimming, shopping, eating. Our boat routs are perfect for family trips, group tours, honeymoons, birthdays, anniversaries and vacations.
We offer the only catamaran sail boats available on Maui for private charters, Foutaine Pajot 35, Robertson-Caine 38, Lagoon 42, Bahia 46.
For information on prices, itineraries, private daily or weekly charters and tours...
Visit one of the luxury spa resorts on Kaanapali beach.
- See “tons” of frolicking Humpback whales.
- Snorkel, sunbathe, fish, surf, sail, swim, relax.
- Maui, Lanai and Molokai, short sails between islands.
- Fishing is great and we know the most amazing snorkel spots.
- Lahaina is a historic whaling town, beautiful art galleries, wonderful upscale restaurants.
This and Oahu are the most weather friendly option for Winter. Click on “fleet” “Hawaii” for layout and photos of our Luxury Catamarans.